Legal Extradition Lawyers in Cyprus
Extradition is carried out to remove a specific person from one country and back to their original one or from one country to another, where they will face trial. Cyprus has made agreements with different states worldwide where there is a mutual interest. Citizens of the countries are bound by extradition agreements and can be transported to and from these states if there are criminal charges against them. The extradition lawyers in Efstathios Efstathiou LLC continued to provide legal assistance for extradition cases at every step.
Our Legal Services During Extradition Cases
We can summarise our services in every capacity in the following points:
- A critical moment in the proceedings when we provide helpful suggestions is when Interpol hasn’t initiated the extradition process. At Efstathios Efstathiou LLC, we also make a preemptive plea and appear before the relevant country’s Secretariat officials.
- At Efstathios Efstathiou LLC, we establish communication channels and collaboration efforts between our specialist lawyers of Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality. Efforts are made to counter the diplomatic pressure of extradition.
- If detainment is unavoidable, the lawyers of Efstathios Efstathiou LLC brief clients with details and terms of submitting to the authorities. Having legal counsel present for the interrogation process will significantly affect the outcome of the proceedings, and the bail will be easier to obtain.
- At Efstathios Efstathiou LLC, our lawyers officially notify the authorities of fighting the extradition plea in Court on behalf of our client and get an expert on board to undertake this task after briefing them with the full details of the case.
- Extradition laws are subject to change constantly, and lawyers of Efstathios Efstathiou LLC make a conscious effort to consistently update their knowledge. Our clients are always well-informed of the latest changes in the legal processes of extradition.
- The legal experts of Efstathios Efstathiou LLC use all our resources to get the extradition plea denied. We collect case laws, compile arguments from our digital directory, and seek consultation with lawyers across the border to obtain documentation against extradition.
- Sometimes, negotiations are the best option for our clients, and in such cases, our legal experts at Efstathios Efstathiou LLC always secure our client’s best interests. We act as mediators between the governmental representatives of the countries and reach a beneficial middle ground.
- Acting as agents of clients, the lawyers of Efstathios Efstathiou LLC will take appeals to the top forums of the country. Whether it’s the Supreme Court, the Commission of Human Rights of Europe (ECHR), or the State Secretariats of a country, we will spare no effort in getting a positive result for our client.
Our legal experts at Efstathios Efstathiou LLC have done an excellent job of getting extradition requests denied from countries worldwide. We have the skillset and the tact necessary to ensure our clients receive only the best legal services.
The people who are affected the most by extradition are the client’s loved ones. Separating from those closest to you is a traumatic and heartbreaking experience. Our firm Efstathios Efstathiou LLC has made tremendous progress in ensuring we minimise instances of such events by thinking outside the box to come up with arguments against extradition requests.
Hire Our Legal Extradition Lawyers Right Away for Consultation and Services
Extradition cases are complex and time-sensitive. Never think twice about having legal representation if you’re facing the possibility of extradition, and we at Efstathios Efstathiou LLC have the best track record against it.
Make an appointment as soon as possible and get yourself legal cover, you can also call us to ask specific queries at this number (+357) 22 753450.