How Efstathios C. Efstathiou, LLC Helps You Win in Court?
We at Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC have a reputation for breaking down every baseless legal ground of the Prosecution step by step until our client is acquitted. Our work ethic is extraordinary, and our strategic planning involves adopting ever-evolving measures to safeguard our respected clients. At Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC, we’re not afraid to go the extra mile in securing victory, and our work speaks for itself, as evidenced by the infamous list of our past clients. Our criminal defence lawyers have honed their legal skills through experience and learned to argue sternly and soundly. The legal forums may vary, but our lawyers guarantee success, whether it’s the District Court, the Assize Court, or the Supreme Court.
Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC has been around for more than 5 decades, and the path we paved has determined the course of law. Our lawyer’s portfolio of cases is unparalleled, and their landmark decisions are a testament to our firm’s due diligence and commitment values.
Our firm Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC, proudly presents its clients with legal services at each step of the legal process. From suggesting the best course of action to acting as an official agent on behalf of the client, we have comprehensive expertise in criminal law.
Our lawyers, at Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC submit evidence to counter the claim of the opposing counsel either pre-trial, during the investigation, or even provide an appeal option if the various subordinate courts have declared an unfavourable verdict.
Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC has specialist criminal defence lawyers on the payroll defending cases of criminal offences. A brief overview of the criminal act allegations that our firm defends is as follows.
Simple Explanations of Various Criminal Offences
- Driving Offences – Driving while under the influence of a sense-dulling drug or alcohol, which results in the death or harming of a person or damage to someone’s property.
- Terrorism – Strictly speaking, the term terrorism has no comprehensive definition. It usually means using force to generate fear within the public for political benefit.
- Kidnapping – If a person, through force, holds another in captivity against the other person’s will.
- Cybercrime – Use of technology to steal confidential information or content of the original creator, illegally access financial data to make transactions, harass and spread hatred are some of the things that cover cybercrime.
- Money Laundering – A process of filtering money obtained from illegal means to make it seem like it came from genuine business sources.
- Manslaughter – If a person’s actions result in the killing of another through unintentional means.
- Crime with Cross-Jurisdictional Issues – Sometimes, criminal actions happen in one part of the world, and its effects occur in another, creating two jurisdictions. Other times, criminal activity could happen in the same place, but two different authorities pursue the criminal charges for different reasons.
- Serious Organized Crime – When a criminal network operates with precision and planning to commit crimes and flaunts the law openly.
- Firearm Offences – Wielding a projectile weapon without legal authorisation in public and using it to injure, kill or threaten someone.
- Police Representation and Advice – Sometimes, there are several suspects and the police call in people for interviews. Usually, they are for gathering information but could result in arrest if the wrong things are said. To avoid bad outcomes, it’s necessary to have legal experts accompanying you at such interviews.
- Sexual Offences – Crimes involving sexual assault, rape, soliciting minors, and all immoral activities and indecency are included.
- Private Prosecution – When there is a legal dispute between two or more parties and the claiming party isn’t involved with the government.
- Misconduct in Public Office – A government employee behaves unprofessionally and leverages their position for unjust practices.
- Fraud – One person uses deception, lies, and false claims to trick and harm another.
- Robbery – When a person, through force or threat of it, deprives the other person of their property, valuables, or any article, it will be an act of robbery.
- Knife Crime – If a person carries a sharp object while out in public, threatens others with it, or uses it to harm someone.
- Modern-Day Slavery – If a person has been forced to perform labour and abused without their consent. It also includes exploitation.
- Drug Trafficking and Importation – Smuggling various illegal substances and distributing them through a network.
- Murder – When a person with willful intention and planning kills another person, with the knowledge such an act is taking away the other person’s life.
- Human Trafficking – Shipping people from one place to another as if they are cargo for exploiting them in sexual commercial activities.
The Commitment of Legal Experts of Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC to our Clients
Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC has the distinction of leading the charge against legal authorities and private firms who come after our clients with false accusations. We use all our resources and think outside the box to craft legal defences to counter our opposition. Our veteran attorneys have been shaped to fight the most challenging cases and come out with a win.
If something feels beyond our scope, we at Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC have often consulted with senior lawyers outside our firm. Exchanging information on behalf of the client is carried out due to the goodwill and understanding our firm has developed with legal experts globally. The advantage of having external contacts is that sometimes our clients face issues where the jurisdiction isn’t limited to one country, so we collaborate and develop solutions through outsourcing.
The criminal defence lawyers of our firm at Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC respect the personal lives of our clients. They’re aware of the consequences if a client’s reputation is damaged and deeply support their right to privacy. If the case has a lot of mainstream coverage, we always perform legal services with precision and plug leaks of sensitive information. Even if a case has no buzz, we treat it with the utmost care and professionalism.
The criminal defence lawyers at Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC aren’t one-dimensional in their approach to tackling cases. We often use flexible strategies to craft defence arguments for our clients and satisfy them by producing positive results.
Book Your Appointment with Our Criminal Defence Lawyers Today!
In the opinion of our legal experts at Efstathios C. Efstathiou LLC, almost every case is guaranteed an assured victory if our legal services are hired as early as possible. So don’t wait if you have become involved in any form of legal trouble, and book an appointment with us, and to avail our consultation, you may call us at the following number (+357) 22 755109.