Personal Tax Residency in Cyprus Company
Efstathios C. Efstathios LLC creates a leniency for its clients who are resident of Cyprus for taxation on all income received from domestic or international sources (personal tax residency in Cyprus). Taxes are levied against some income obtained from sources in Cyprus by non-residents of Cyprus.
Our lawyers calculate days entering and leaving the Republic of Cyprus as follows:
- Cyprus considers the day of departure as a day spent outside the country.
- Upon landing in Cyprus, the day is regarded as a day within the nation.
- One day of residency in Cyprus is counted when you arrive and leave on the same day.
- A day out of the country is counted when leaving and returning from Cyprus on the same day.
- Paying foreign taxes can reduce your personal income tax liability.
Efstathios C. Efstathios LLC makes “tax residency” in Cyprus easier and takes advantage of the favorable tax laws there, such as the 12.5% corporate tax rate, the dividend exemption, and numerous other tax breaks.
Contact Us & Book a Free Consultation with Our Professional Lawyer!
At Efstathios C. Efstathios LLC we are devoted to providing you with the best experience.
Contact us to book a free consultation session with us today.. Call us at (+357) 22 755109 and get a proper legal representative now.